Monday, February 11, 2013

On a Monday.


* I had my hair cut this weekend (and bought that snazzy zebra-striped shower cap).  I find it a bit distressing that since my last haircut my stylist (that sounds a lot cooler than it is, I assure you.  As if JLo and I have the same stylist...hah) had gotten pregnant, had a baby who is now 6 weeks old, and returned back to work.  She looked EXACTLY the same as she did before, bright red hair and skinny to boot.

I love that woman.  She makes me feel beautiful.  A miracle-worker if there ever was one.  

* Today is laundry day.  I'm pleased to announce that my laundry consists solely of 1 load of whites, 1 load of colors, and 1 load of jeans!  It's gonna be a good day.

* My SIL had a baby girl this weekend!  After five boys, they finally had a sweet, nameless (as far as I've heard) little girl.  I am beside myself with joy.  There is so much more to this story than just having a baby.  God is good.  Truly.

* After several failed attempts to run last week (failed because I had time...and chose NOT TO), I'm whipping out the jogger stroller and going for an extra long walk with Sam.  I hate running with a jogger stroller.  If I can't run alone, I don't run.  So, walking it is.  Call me a pansy.  

* I am ever-grateful for people who live life with a spark.  I love being near them.  I love how contagious their zest for life can be.  Happy people are lovely people.  Thank you, happy people, for sharing yourselves with me.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...