Friday, February 1, 2013

Lately.

Speaking of Annie bringing home books from school...check this out.  It's called Monster Sandwich.  I know I'm  no size 2, but why they chose to use this big gal puzzles me?  With all the talk of obesity in schools and the messages we're sending our kids, well, I couldn't help but laugh.  Maybe it's just me, but doesn't she look a little crossed-eyed, too?  Double whammy.

I have my mom to thank if Lincoln ever becomes an alcoholic.  I worry a bit every time he takes his "flask" to school.  Oh dear, what will his teachers think?  I shouldn't say I'm surprised...about my mom, that is.  A couple of years ago she gave my niece a fleece blanket covered with playboy bunnies!  Hah!  I love my sweet, innocent mother.  Check out Lincoln's grin.  Maybe I SHOULD be worried?

Sam's into pink lately.  Pink boots, his favorite blanket is pink, he shares a pink room with Annie.  In the pics below Sam is following me around the house, angry, because I can't put a second pair of boots on his feet.  I  would if I could, believe me.  I'm such a disappointment :).

This is his angry face.  It almost looks like a smile, doesn't it?

Happy Friday! 

1 comment:

Candy said...

hahaha! Why does he have a flask? so funny.
and the playboy bunny thing is hilarious too! that is totally something my grandma would have done to us. Once for my birthday she seriously gave me a free toothbrush that she got on an airplane and some old lady hat pin/broach. I was like 12 or 13. wow, just what i wanted, hahaha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...