Monday, October 26, 2009

His heavy burden...



Friday night, we went to the temple. The Relief Society offered their services (too kind, really), tending all the kids at the church. The boys decided to take backpacks with a few toys, just in case "it got boring." Right before we left, I hefted Will's backpack. Wow. Heavy. I opened the front pocket zipper, and much to my chagrin, there lay a small boulder. I laughed and informed William that large, hard, potentially-goose-egg-causing "toys" were not allowed at the church. I could just imagine William on the stage, heaving the rock and yelling,"Bombs away!" Thank goodness for parental intervention.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

AAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! that is so hilarious. wow - i can see linus doing that some day. boys are SOOOOO different than girls. it's really true.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...