I can't help myself.
I normally don't care to follow celebrity stuff.
It's kind of a waste of time, in my opinion.
And, although reading these was a TOTAL waste of time,
I laughed out loud so many times, I couldn't help myself.
(I'm sure I've said a few really stupid things in my lifetime. Thank heavens, I'm not famous!)
Here's a few of my favorites, from "10 Stupidest Quotes Celebrities have Blurted Out":
1. "I hope my child will be a good Catholic like me." Madonna
2. "What's Walmart? Do they sell, like, wall stuff?" Paris Hilton
3. "I think gay marriage is something that should be between a man and a woman." Arnold Schwarzenegger
4. "I've never really wanted to go to Japan. Simply because I don't like eating fish. And I know that's very popular out there in Africa." Britney Spears
5. "Whenever I watch TV and see all those poor staving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean, I'd love to be skinny like that, but not with all those flies and death and stuff." Mariah Carey
The last two are--hands down--my favorites.
Consider yourselves a little wiser,
a little smarter,
for having read these.
I know I am:).