Friday, July 15, 2011

Project: concentration.


Our summer is full.
My kiddos love crafts.
Anything hands-on.
Anything messy (for me, heh).
Anything that makes them feel useful and creative.
I found the greatest models the kids could put together and paint for $1.99.
It was well worth it. 
I love watching my kids in their own little world.
Their faces are so truthful because they are oblivous to being watched,
OR photographed (I kept taking pictures).
Creativity fascinates me.
Kids fascinate me (and drive me crazy and fill me up and wear me out and make me happy...all at once.)
That's the wonder.  A wonder I couldn't imagine my life without.

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

That is such a great picture--it really is an intrigueing and fun thing to watch kids who are engrossed in something.

Won't be long until we see you all!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...