Thursday, July 1, 2010

Summer is Here . . .


Yep, summer is here.  Hence, no blog posts from Yours Truly.  Keeping up with the fellas requires mucho time and attention.  We're all alive and kicking.  Believe me, we're kicking alright and sometimes we're kicking eachother.  Not me of course.  The kiddos.  Too much sibling-togetherness can do that, you know. 

I'm thinking that my summer blogging may consist of photo blogging unless I really need to talk.  We've been on some pretty great adventures lately.  I love adventures.  I especially love that I, too, can enjoy all of our adventures because the kiddos are growing up and my hands are more free.  Free to explore, free to climb, free to swim without an infant in my arms. 

However, my freedom is short-lived.  This mama isn't done having little tykes running/crawling around the house.  My child-bearing days are not over.  And NO, I'm not pregnant.  NOT PREGNANT.  But I will be someday.  But today is NOT that day.  And while it's not, I am going to soak up every last morsel of summer-fun and freedom.  Every.  Last.  Morsel.  I'm gonna show these kids of mine that many moons ago Mommy was an adventure-seeking dare-devil.  I'm on a mission--a mission to earn some serious brownie points in the cool-mom department.  Cross your fingers . . .

1 comment:

Shelley Gee said...

Wait, are you pregnant? JUST KIDDING... I'm glad you are having a good time!! But, I think I am going to have to ask you out on an official date to spend time with you outside of the gym...cousins can date right?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...