Thursday, May 6, 2010

The good and not so good...

The Good: We LOVE puzzles.  Especially Melissa & Doug  floor puzzles.   We own nine of them and they're used almost daily.  They're huge, fun, and the puzzle piece sizes vary (so even Annie can do some of them).  You can find them at any toy store for around $12.  However, we find them at Ross or TJ Maxx for $8.  Good for the kiddo's brains and I actually enjoy doing these puzzles with them.


The Not So Good: Lincoln tried swinging from the towel on the hook in the kids' bathroom.  He claimed he was trying to get the towel down for his fort.  Let's just say, Ben wasn't pleased...at all.


The Good: I'm copying my dear friend's (Katie) plate wall.  I'm starting my collection with these fab finds from a thrift store.  The shoes were a bonus.  Aren't they cute?

6 comments:

katieo said...

Lanette!

Love the Plates! (I hope you have as much fun as I did. Well, fun = OBSESSION.)

Also. ANNIE! I LOVE YOU! Will you please come back to my house so you can not look at me and smile? I really really miss that.

katieo said...

p.s. I got your message. We had a million people over at the time. I don't even thing I heard the phone ring...

Honey said...

Excited to see your plate wall - LOVE Katie's! Score with the shoes - super cute!

Kerri said...

Thanks for sharing where to get great puzzles. We have a little puzzle addict at our house with a birthday coming up.

Rebekah said...

Those plates are so fun, and I love the puzzle pic--so cute!

Kathy said...

how is that everyone can find cute things at thrift stores. . . everyone but me??? sers - good finds.

sor on the wall thing - we've had that happen before. FUN.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...