Monday, June 15, 2009

Our Idea of Fun...








We went to Utah this weekend! Ben had his 15-year class reunion and we visited with the family. It was so much fun! Surprisingly enough, the class reunion was great--even for me! Visiting with his old friends and their spouses was so refreshing. I thought to myself that I would have been friends with these people, too. We went to one of his classmates family "compound." Seriously, they even have their own family ski-lift up the mountain! No joke. They had a little prop plane fly over us dropping loads of candy. They came down like bombs and totally hurt if you got beamed by a tootsie roll. The kids loved it!

Besides the reunion we spent every minute with family. Our idea of fun, as you can see, is crazy and wild and exhausting and potentially dangerous. I came home feeling refreshed and full of love for the family I was lucky enough to marry into! Love 'em!

4 comments:

Ashton & Co. said...

Looks like fun--except I can't tell if annie is crying or laughing when she is being lassoed? I miss you!

Suzette said...

Hey. I love reading your blog. It's always entertaining. My 20 year reunion is next week and I don't think we'll have any planes dropping candy, unfortunately.

Two things. I have your book, and I need to return it sometime. Second, no...I don't think everyone needs to read Lolita. I've heard it's beautiful but a bit disturbing.

Ciao,
Suz

Diana said...

What a fun family! You need to get pumped up with the family love every once in a while!

Melissa and Trevor said...

i still need your email address! our blog is private now-email me melissadenham@cox.net

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...