Tuesday, January 27, 2009

SNOW DAY!

The kids were out of school today, due to way-below zero temperatures! I was happy for them, but also pretty psyched that I could sleep in this morning (6:30 comes way too early sometimes). We had a blast, spending time chillin' together (yes, those were intentional and corny). Anyway, it was so fun playing in the snow! The kids love being pulled around the neighborhood behind the four wheeler. Ben loves making them soar over large bumps, crash into drifts, anything that could potentially flirt with death! What can I say, we have three boys? This won't be the first or last time we flirt with death! What ever happened to sliding down a hill, then hiking back up again?

2 comments:

katieo said...

THe funnest! I love that picture of all the kids on the sled!

Harley said...

K, how did you post the pictures like this(zig-zag).I love it & I have been trying to do this but mine never turn out. It was fun that day, we did plenty of playing ourselves. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...