Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Predictably Unpredictable.

I wouldn't normally say that watching Sam eat markers was just what I needed today, but then again, life with kids is usually NOT normal...in a very normal sort of way.  Like the dailyness of digging my shower cap out of the toilet or watching Lincoln run out the door to the bus this morning with 4 coats on, just because.

I'm of the opinion that having kids is one of the most predictably unpredictable life choices.  And as hard as it is sometimes, how can you take life too seriously when your kid starts eating markers?  Really?  Watching an infant's bumbling dexterity is hilarious.  And at that moment, I felt happy.  I had time to sit there and watch my kid eat (nontoxic) markers.

I was grateful to be a mom today.


 

2 comments:

Honey said...

He's too cute!

Jenny said...

I really enjoy your blog! Your kids are too cute. It makes me excited for my daughter to start doing things of that nature. haha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...