Monday, July 2, 2012

Home again.

I made it back from Girls Camp safe and sound...and TI-RED, but so recharged and happy.  My experience is still simmering in my brain, so a "Camp Post" is on it's way soon.


Adjusting to normal life again, is the challenge.  

I can't decide if my kids have always said, "I'M HUNGRY" fifty times a day, or if it's something new, because they missed me (heh)?  They're sweet little mouths need a little mothering, too.  I'm not sure how the sassiness crept in, but I'm about to nip it in the bud!  Wait, I DO know how it happened.  When the kids weren't with my parents, they were home with Ben, watching movie after movie, because he was writing reports ALL WEEK LONG.  My poor, sweet, stressed-out husband.  My poor, movie-watching-sassy-mouthed children.  They needed a woman in their life again!   

Sam is officially an ANIMAL, which is to be expected, BUT SO SOON?!  I'd forgotten how fast babies change once they're mobile.  He's an adorably curious little stink.  I don't know if I'm ready for it, BUT, ready or not...it's time to baby-proof this place!  I can't handle the nastiness of finding ANOTHER toilet brush IN HIS MOUTH!!!!!!


We're getting into our groove again.  Rediscovering routines.  Washing mouths out with soap.  Resuming Chess tournaments (which I lost, horribly).  Feeling complete.


It's good to be home.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...