Wednesday, July 6, 2011

My baby.

You were probably expecting a picture of Baby Boy Carter.
Sorry.
My OTHER baby is (drumroll, please...) SOCCER.
The season has begun and boy, am I in heaven.

My kids weren't overly enthused at first, BUT, once they saw all their school friends on their teams, they were totally into it.  I am happy.  I love seeing my kids work and sweat and run and try.  They're good little players.  I wished I had chosen to coach a team, but after this first night of games, I was glad I hadn't committed.  I had (and will have) three games at three different parks in town every Tuesday and Thursday for over a month.  I was running around like a chicken with her head cut off.  I'm trying to figure out how to make dinners work on these days.  Little Ceaser's $5 pizza saved me the first time, however, I don't want to "go out" for dinner twice a week for 6 weeks.  Blech. 






(THIS is what we came home to.  Ahh.)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...