Monday, March 7, 2011

The Unveiling. Easter Dress 2011.

Here they are in all their glory.

The opinions thus far:
- Annie and Aunt Marilyn love the jeweled dress.
- Ben loves the white sparkly.
- Grandma loves the puffy peachy/pink one (although I need a way to add a sleeve, or some covering that's just as beautiful as the dress itself).

What do you think?  They're all SO GORGEOUS, I'd really LOVE to be excessive and keep them all (I know, I know, temper the worldly self)!  This is a big deal.  I'm sure I've read in the Bible that Jesus' resurrection is dependant on whether or not you're wearing a beautiful easter dress--somehow, I can't recall the reference.



10 comments:

Unknown said...

i guess im with annie. i like the one on the top with the jeweled band :) and you won't have to add sleeves to it.

jenifer said...

oh, for sure the first one.
it's unique and darling.
aren't girls fun?!

jenifer said...

ps.
you're SO funny with your little clothing dilema. i can't believe you actually left the store with THREE.
i love it.

Candy said...

They are all so cute and she will be a doll in any of them! I think I like the white sparkly one and the peach one (with a cardi or something).
Wait til you see my girls easter "Dresses" this year. I am SO NON traditional and I think it bugs Ryan. They are casual and not fancy like these. In fact, my older girls are wearing skirts! Shoot, now I feel like a lame mom. I should have done something more fancy. :(

Marilou said...

I like the first one. Ali does too.

Amy said...

They all look beautiful, but the first and last are my favorites! I think I saw the first one at the store Saturday, and I thought it was beautiful, but felt weird. Is that the same one? Almost feels like paper? And why are there so many gorgeous dresses without sleeves?!

Poulsen Family said...

The last one is my favorite. Downeast has some cute little girl sweaters.

Brenda said...

I'm with Ben on this one....white sparkly! And thanks for the reminder, I'd better start shopping for myself ;)

Logan and Tanya said...

Can't wait to see the outcome! She will be BEAUTIFUL in any of them! :) I'm thinking my poor girls are going to have to wear last year's dresses...buying 3 matching dresses for every holiday gets SO expensive! :)

EliteDresses said...

So cute and awesome dresses.....I like all dresses.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...