Saturday, February 13, 2010

New do...


I needed a haircut.
Bad.
I was starting to feel slightly teeny-bopperish with my ultra-long locks.
I needed a change, too. 
I wanted to stay semi-long, I didn't want to color it, but I needed change.
Here's what I did. 
It's not much different, but I can't remember the last time I had bangs. 
I think it was when I was 14-15, and I tried to cut bangs myself. 
Mistake. 
Way too short bangs = bad cut experience.
I was going for a Jennifer Garner sort of look, but I have to train these bangs a little more.

p.s. I LOVE getting my hair washed by someone else.  It feels soooo good.
p.p.s. I made Ben take my picture about 50 billion times.  I always want to make funny faces because I feel so ridiculous smiling for my own blog.

7 comments:

jenifer said...

i can see jennifer garner in you.
cute, cute!
and... a half marathon. seriously?
blah.
i'll do it, but i'll complain the whole time. ok?

Shelley Gee said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! I was going to ask you how many times your picture was taken for that one shot :D

Debbie and Bobby said...

Very sophisticated ;o)

Poulsen Family said...

So sometimes I can look at someone and say "something's different" but then can't figure it out. I had that moment Friday night at the ward dinner with you. Good thing you helped me realize what I was missing!

Bangs are fun aren't they- not too drastic, a good change.

Janie said...

I'm not kidding when I say I didn't think that was you! Did you see the commercials for that 500 days of Summer movie? You look just like her!!! I totally thought you snaked a picture of her off line and put it on your blog. Crazy!!

You look great by the way.

Sandy said...

you do look very Jennifer Garner-ish!! I have a great story to go with the comment too that supports my opinion of you looking just like her: 2 weeks ago the fam and I were at Disneyland eating lunch at the Bavarian Haus (we picked that location so I could sit inside and nurse Bennett without flashing the entire theme park). Anyways I start feeding him (don't worry I'm adequately covered :-)) and I look over to my left and who do I spy eating at the table right next to me and my nursing baby? Jennifer Garner! I guess we both picked that restaurant for a little privacy :-) she was very cute ~ even without a spec of make up on...and she totally blended in...very down to earth looking. she also had her cute little Violet with her. I thought that was a good story to go with your post :-)

Yayi said...

woohoo! hot momma! you look really cute Netty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...