Sunday, January 3, 2010

I'm back...




It's been ages, and I'm excited to be back.  If you can image my face plastered on top of Meryl Streep's, that's how excited I am; however, my toe-touches never looked as good (I'm still impressed she did that at her age.  You go, girl).  I have so many posts swimming in my brain and I don't know where to start.  My Christmas post (or posts) will soon follow...sooner than later, I hope.  Like most of you, Christmastime was so jam-packed with family, activities, family, and more family.  Sun-up to sundown.  I'm not complaining, it's been absolutely wonderful.  However, it feels good to get back to a routine, normal bedtimes, peaceful alone-time.  I can't wait to catch-up with all of you.  I've missed peeking into your lives (in a friendly, un-creepy sort of way).

Until tommorow...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...