Sunday, February 22, 2009

Batman Was Not Pleased...


Neither was I...then the mother in me kicked in. Some of my least pleasurable moments in life involve vomit, throwing up...call it what you will! Lincoln gave us a sweet little gift in our bed last night (he was put there due to rowdy bedtime behavior. No, we had not gone to bed yet)...spreading his "joy" all over our duvet, quilt, sheets and mattress...everywhere, even the Caped Crusader couldn't escape it!

After a moment of shock, I kicked into gear...I had bedding to save...bedding I love! It took an eternity to scrub and scrub and disinfect and scrub and sanitize and deodorize. I even had to wip out the old rubber gloves...let's just say the consistency was "less than smooth." What was meant to be a lovely evening turned into a sad, "poor-us" parting as we ventured to our seperate rooms searching for spare beds. What a night! I forget sometimes, how hard it is to be little. Poor, sweet Lincoln.

3 comments:

Ashton & Co. said...

OH poor fella! I am sorry today at church I didn't ask you to expound more on your sick kids. I felt bad when I came home and realized I had only talked about me! I hope he is feeling better, now. Hang in there!

Debbie and Bobby said...

Ugh! that is what I dread going into "sick season". It is the worst for mom and child! Hope he is feeling better :o)

Honey said...

Yuck! Lucy's done that to us twice now in our bed. And, then I just wait for it to get passed to everyone else. A good week of no sleep! Hope no one else gets it and he feels better soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...