* I had my hair cut this weekend (and bought that snazzy zebra-striped shower cap). I find it a bit distressing that since my last haircut my stylist (that sounds a lot cooler than it is, I assure you. As if JLo and I have the same stylist...hah) had gotten pregnant, had a baby who is now 6 weeks old, and returned back to work. She looked EXACTLY the same as she did before, bright red hair and skinny to boot.
I love that woman. She makes me feel beautiful. A miracle-worker if there ever was one.
* Today is laundry day. I'm pleased to announce that my laundry consists solely of 1 load of whites, 1 load of colors, and 1 load of jeans! It's gonna be a good day.
* My SIL had a baby girl this weekend! After five boys, they finally had a sweet, nameless (as far as I've heard) little girl. I am beside myself with joy. There is so much more to this story than just having a baby. God is good. Truly.
* After several failed attempts to run last week (failed because I had time...and chose NOT TO), I'm whipping out the jogger stroller and going for an extra long walk with Sam. I hate running with a jogger stroller. If I can't run alone, I don't run. So, walking it is. Call me a pansy.
* I am ever-grateful for people who live life with a spark. I love being near them. I love how contagious their zest for life can be. Happy people are lovely people. Thank you, happy people, for sharing yourselves with me.