Friday, January 18, 2013

Hugh and Physics.


I can think of many, MANY things worse than waking up from a dream with Hugh Jackman as my high school physics teacher.

The only problem was that I had to solve equations on my phone and I couldn't get it to work (I couldn't let Hugh think I wasn't smart)!  There are certain reputations to uphold when you're the Physics Club President (I really was...are you surprised?  Me, too.)

If only we could have sung together, what a duet that would've been...

p.s. I find it intriguing that this one-sided relationship is based on intelligence and character rather than lust.  I've really got my priorities straight.

p.p.s.  Have I mentioned I'm glad I didn't marry a jealous husband?  I've always thought that, um, Ben and Hugh, er, resembled each other...

2 comments:

Suzette said...

Oh, Hugh. He's the best. Nice dream.

Lanette said...

I knew you'd concur! I really thought of you when I wrote this post...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...