Saturday, February 18, 2012

Balloon Baby.

At Church one Sunday our bishop asked if we'd ever felt so much love for someone that hugging them, being close to them, wasn't close enough?  Have you ever felt that way?  Loving from your soul.  An intangible connection.  And not just with a spouse.  You can feel it with a parent, a child, a sibling, a friend.

That's how I feel so often about this baby.  Sweet Sammy.  Sometimes I think I'm squeezing the tar out of this little guy, I can't love him ENOUGH!



It feels so good to love someone like that.  It makes me hope that EVERYONE has someone they can love like that.

(Sammy was laying on my lap kissing that balloon for an eternity.  Maybe the love I feel for him, HE feels for that balloon?!)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...