Monday, December 19, 2011

Reinventing our wall collage.

Remember the plate wall that replaced my wall collage?  As much as I LOVE that plate wall, I've really been missing our wall collage.  I decided to revamp it and give it a new home.  I updated our photos, added a new frame here and there, and BEGGED Ben to hang it this weekend (we're talking serious grovelling).  He only let me take ONE picture during the whole process, threatening to stop hanging all together.  I obeyed (see how submissive I am:)).

I love the results!  I am so grateful for a guy who takes the time to do it RIGHT the FIRST time, unlike me, who'd eyeball each frame and end up with forty extra holes in my wall!

3 comments:

Honey said...

So cute - I love your wall!!
And that's a motto at our house, too - DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME! (It comes more from Ryan than me...but I'm learning and it certainly pays off!)

Katie The Lady said...

That looks beautiful!!!!

Shelley Gee said...

LOVE IT!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...