Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Cherub.


I was snuggling a sleeping little Sammy.  When he's asleep his skin becomes milky-white and smooth and perfect (purely relaxed).  As long as I live, I will always remember the most precious expression of love from my sweet, dear grandma-friend, Carolyn.  Gazing at Sammy, she said, in her shaky grandma-voice,

"Oh, our little cherub."

Be still my heart!  That's how I've felt about him since he was born, but never had the perfect words.  She had the perfect words.  And I love her for it.

There's just something about babies, isn't there?

5 comments:

Heather said...

that is about the sweetest picture... and quote from grandma!

Honey said...

I need to know what camera you have - your pictures are amazing! Perfectly capturing your sweet cherubs. He looks a lot like Annie in that picture. So cute.

Janie said...

He is the sweetest little thing! I can see why you cherish him so.

jenifer said...

sweet, sweet baby!! oh... i just love him.

Morpheus said...

Such a beautiful little baby!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...