Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A new era.


In MY day it was MC Hammer pants, Milli Vanilli, BIG bangs, Debbie Gibson and Tiffany, slap braclets, jellies, Kid Sister, Jem, Garbage Pail Kids, Pogo Balls, Charles in Charge, Small Wonder, Reebok Pumps, Atari, etc.  Are the memories and music flooding into your minds yet?  Good times.

There's a new trend amongst the boys at school.  It's called EVIL MINIONS.  For some odd reason, my kids have a fascination with little people, i.e. dwarfism.  They and their friends become evil mini-minions at school.  Boys are WEIRD!  They think it's the coolest thing and all I think about is how much they're stretching out their new school shirts.  It cracks me up. 

I'm sure my mother shook her head a time or two about my antics, as well.  Life is so entertaining sometimes.

Now, camo, plaid, and tan knee-high church socks . . . together?!  Those are TIMELESS.  I'm sure I saw a few of those in MY day, too.  Some things never change.  Heh.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...