Monday, November 9, 2009

Brigham's Baptism



October 31, 2009

Brigham was baptized Halloween morning.
He was the picture of organization for a little eight year-old boy.
He woke up early.
He asked me to iron his sunday shirt.
He was dressed and ready to go before any of us.
He reminded us that we HAD to be at the church at 9:30am, sharp.
He was my sweet, diligent Brigham.
My heart was close to bursting with love, gratitude, and real, tangible happiness.
My boy is on his way.

Ben was so sweet, so tender, so kind, and so touched as he helped Brigham through it all.
I love him.
Often I think I really don't deserve someone as selfless as Ben.
I'm counting my blessings.
I'm losing count . . .

6 comments:

Honey said...

Congratulations to you all! What a great day!

(Can you believe we're old enough to have baptized children?!)

Shelley Gee said...

Oh, that is so awesome!!! If I'd known I would have loved to come!

katieo said...

how precious. wow. I can't believe he's EIGHT.
Congratulations Brigham!

Those pictures of your kiddos are just priceless!

Charisse said...

Your kids are adorable. What a blessing to have strong children and supportive husband.

Ashton & Co. said...

He is so sweet! Congrats little Brigham! I can't believe you are 8!

Yayi said...

My gorgeous cupid is 8! that is so neat!! What a wonderful moment this must have been!!!!!!!!
Congratulations Brig!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...