Monday, September 21, 2009

Can you see it coming?


Our neighbor's cat is a semi-adopted memeber of our family. I looked outside today and noticed the kids gently pushing her in our baby swing. I stood at my window "ahhh-ing" my little heart out at the cuteness thereof. However, little boys are only gentle for so long. Seriously. I about died when I watched as their gentle pushes turned into a heaving under-dog...or shall we say, under-cat? I thought the cat was a goner, for sure. I watched that cat slightly panic. Miraculously, she timed her jump just right and landed on all fours. She pretty much sailed from about 6 feet off the ground. My mind went back to the nursery lesson, "I can be Kind to Animals."
Hmm....maybe we were gone that week.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...