Monday, August 3, 2009

Confessions of a Readaholic...








(my current 5)

Hi.
I'm Lanette.
And I'm a readaholoic.

I have absolutely no self-control when it comes to making appropriate, balanced reading choices. My night-life is a series of rotating 5 books at a time. If I have to choose between bed-time or reading time...you guessed it, reading time wins out hands down! I am completely exhausting myself, and it's completely my fault.

There.

If I admit it to the masses I'm one step closer to overcoming. "The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak," oh-so-weak.

4 comments:

Kelli Albaugh said...

I haven't been reading lately. I need to get back into it.

We need to play tennis together sometime!

Cylee Pressley said...

I think that is awesome. I too have that problem and I love it! I still miss you at book club you always had such great insights. Are you involved in one there?

Shelley Gee said...

You crack me up!!! I am so glad that we are related.

Aaron said...

Taking after your dad, maybe? Didn't he stay up into the wee hours of the morning reading?

Speaking of books...I finished reading Ben's Saraha book. I should have brought more with me when I came down. Oh well, I'm sure I'll be up that way again before school starts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...