Sunday, February 15, 2009

Cupig?

Yesterday was a lovely day. When it comes to celebrating love, count me in...it's something I love to do.

Ben, you made the day so sweet (and comical)...especially that card you gave me with a pig dressed like cupid...I think it's called a "cupig," right? I'm interpreting that act of love to mean you feel our relationship is so strong and stable, that any explanation about your loving me and a pig, together, is unnecessary. I'm glad we see things the same...that we're on the same page. You redeemed yourself, later that night (after a great Jazz concert), when you picked An Affair to Remember. A little Cary Grant goes a long way. Now, all jokes aside, I could not ask for a more loyal, honest man to love. You are goodness through and through. (And yes, I know the pig has nothing to do with me...oink).

4 comments:

Ashton & Co. said...

Lanette, you are SO good at blogging! I love all these little precious posts. So cute. You take really good pics, too, nice angles. Brig's eyes are SO pretty and I have 2 who don't like Peanut butter! AAAHHHH! Ben is really a great guy. It's been fun getting to know you both! :)

Marilou said...

What a romantic! :)

Diana said...

Very cute! What a great v-day. And I agree with the fact that a little Cary Grant goes along way!!!!

Rebekah said...

That is the cutest picture of you and Ben!!
So sweet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...